MARSEILLE LISTENS TO THE SOUNDS OF THE WORLD!
From March 26 to 28, BABEL MED MUSIC makes Marseille the capital of the world music sound. As a forum of the music industry with a selection of concerts open to the general public, BABEL MED MUSIC has established itself as a unique World Music event since 2005.
For 3 days, artists and professionals from the four corners of the world shall gather to develop their activities, detect new trends and exchange ideas and views within the scope of meetings, conferences and debates.
The artists selected to take part in this trade show will perform in front of international festival directors and programming managers, artistic agents, current label corporations, as well as a curious public avid to discover new musical talents (12.000 people). 30 concerts in total with high quality listening conditions.
Building on its ever-increasing success, Babel Med Music positions itself as a professional marketplace adapted to the expectations of the various industry actors:
- presence of the EFWMF (European Forum of World Music Festivals)
- invitation of over 4000 festival representatives and programming managers from Europe & elsewhere
- marketplace forum: 130 organizations promoted through stands,
- approximately 1500 professionals from around 60 countries
- organization of conferences, debates and projections
- festival with a 5000 m² area open to the public and including 3 different stages
More info: www.dock-des-suds.org