Hans Hjorth, or Hasse as all his friends called him, passed away.
Hasse was a former chairman of the European Forum of Worldwide Music Festivals,
and he was crucial for the growth and structure of the network.
He was smart, fast, funny, outspoken, generous and warm.
Hasse had a beautiful mind, and was a good friend for many.
Besides his work at the EFWMF, he had many hats in his long carreer
- Founder and MD of For Exclusive Artist Representation
- Executive Director of European Live Music Forum ELMF
- Senior Producer at Concerts Sweden
- Artistic Director of Falun Folkmusik Festival
- Director of The Castle Festival
- Director of the legendary venue Rockmagasinet
- Chairman of The Network for Non-commercial Culture (Kontaktnätet)
- Coordinator for Sweden@WOMEX 2011 - 2014
- Manager and international coordinator of GARMARNA
We wish his family and friends good memories of a unique person,
he will be missed.